- Remember to revise key words from each chapter and people in history
- Know section 6 - Irish and International Relations really well
- Revise all key topics especially, The Revolutions, The Reformation, Explorations, The Plantations and The Renaissance...
- Read the exam paper and source material carefully and underline key words.
- Plan your answers.
- Make sure you write 5/6 key points for the write an account answers.
- Explain the points you make.
- Keep an eye on timing.
Junior Certficate History Exam - Wednesday June 12th 2013